This is really insignificant...but I love our 'lane of corn'. We actually live in the woods, but to get to the woods, you have to drive 1/4 mile down a gravel lane lined with corn, It is our own private secluded entrance. (Except every other year when it is beans) But I love the corn Walls! (this is seed corn Jules!) There are actually 8 other homes on the lane where we live but each home is situated on 5-10 acres and all around is nothing but the woods. So in the summer, it is really hard to see our neighbors.
Going to...
closer view of going to the woods... 
~~~
~~~
Way, way, way behind our house, there "swing bridge" going across a creek...apparently the owner on the other side built this back in the 80's ...it is so neat and peaceful to walk back there sometimes and just sit to listen to the creek and the sounds of nature.
The 'Diva' about 5 years ago, walking across the 'swing bridge'.


2 reactions to todays post:
i love where you live secluded is right up my alley!
very cool bridge!
I'm coming to visit!
Post a Comment