Well....the wedding is this coming week end....
Are we ready......I think so.....I hope so!!!!
I'm finishing up the programs today!
Have to take the vases to the florist Wednesday....and paying the extra for him to deliver to the church and the reception hall....one less thing we have to worry about the day of.
Have my hair appointment made...to touch up the forever ending 'white roots' that keep showing up EVERY WEEK .....oh and last week, I went back to my 'birth' hair color, which was a Deep warm brown w/soft red undertones.
Think I'll keep it this color....for awhile!
I made 4 different programs for them to choose from and these are the ones they chose. Corinne's colors are Red and Brown. The little "match books" are actually little notepads to throw around on the guests tables.
I went out and took pictures of unity candles in the stores and this is the one they liked the most...and we now have for that part of the service.and this is the gift card box....it is from the same line as the unity candle....I just added ribbon and a frame with their picture on the front. I didn't want to unwrap the toasting goblets again...so I will try to remember to take a picture of them at the reception. And the swans will hold the nuts and mints for the cake table.
I have used these in 3 other weddings that I have done. They are perfect for nuts and mints. I was going to make the mints out of red, white and brown chocolate.....which I have done before...but that was when I had more time.
I tried 'the' dress on again this evening.....still not crazy about it .....but it will have to do......I just can't eat for the rest of the week....and heaven help me if I have to go Pee.....I think a catheter would work better for me.
But first I "have" to eat the chocolate covered cherries from Wolfs Candies.... you just don't let something like that go to waste!
Dustin's mother and step dad are in total control of the food and drinks for the reception..... their decision and one that I am more than happy to let them do it....I have already done my share of food preparation for several weddings and it is quite an undertaking.
OH....I ALMOST FORGOT to tell you all the best news of all.....if you remember or read the post in October.....last year was not a very good year for us...work related. Brian's job was working shorter hours and there were weeks when there was no work, then in October, his company canceled everyone's health insurance.....bad timing for us because the first week of December, Brian had a heart attack....Thankfully he is better and on medication etc etc but this all happened with no insurance!!!
Well, things are looking up....he contacted his previous place of employment and a week ago Monday he started back to work there.
He gets a $1 more an hour, a full 40 hour work week and they created a title at work just for him! And in 30 days we will again have Insurance.....YIPPEEEE!!!



1 reactions to todays post:
Not sure how I missed this post.
Anyway I love the wedding colors and cannot wait to see the pics of the wedding.
Yeah on the job Brian!
Things are looking up.
God is good.
<><
Post a Comment