My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

"Church Sale"



Last friday...one of the local country churches was having their annual "Garage
Sales". These are great sales....Everything you can fit into 2 sacks is $1. I went on the 2nd day...and only picked up what I thought I really needed! The round cake pans, definately and the weight scale, only to weigh letters. A fish bowl for 'peepers' and a couple of crafty items I will use later. The other bag I stuffed with 2 cute sweaters for PP. A really cute pink kitten raincoat for 'peepers', along with a cute vest and top...all were name brand and like new condition. Also got a 'Retro style' jacket for myself and a bird cage that I have been wanting. The bird cage of course did not fit into the bag, but only cost $2.50...Woohooo. Total trip cost me $3.50. Love these kind of sales!

0 reactions to todays post: