Putting up the Christmas decorations, usually takes me about a week.
Each year I try to do different colors or themes....this year, a couple of weeks ago, I was playing the Bubble Shooter game...I got down to the last 2 colors...and it hit me...THOSE are the colors I want to use for Xmas decor this year!!! (At least in the family room). So this year the colors are turquoise and lime green. Still in the process of purchasing more to add. And the stockings are NEW, but will be replaced. (Originally, I was going to do a "Country Christmas", which I have never done before.)The living room is gold and white, the dining room are Burgundy, gold and green and the kitchen will remain the same...Gingerbread men.
The Diva came and spent Saturday night with us and caught her in her baby sisters room, playing with the doll houses.
After Pa came back from ANOTHER unsuccessful night of hunting, We played a game of CLUE and watched White Christmas. Of course the Diva wasn't into the movie very much.
After looking at my countdown clock this morning, I realize I really need to do some SERIOUS Shopping...maybe next week. I'm already feeling STRESSED! The older the Grandkids get, the HARDER it is to FILL their STOCKINGS.
Tomorrow, I think the LUV and I will go visit Santa at the Mall....the lil darling LOVES to go to the Mall...
Back to Decorating (and painting)


1 reactions to todays post:
My computer got wiped out and we lost all the pictures , but I'll try to post some new ones this week of the girls at comp.
Post a Comment