My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

Saturday, December 20, 2008

OMG....What....

Just when you thought you have seen it all.....Going to town yesterday....two cars in front of me, I see a lighted reindeer, (you know the kind you put in your front lawn)...okay....TIED TO THE ROOF OF A CAR!
OF all times to leave the camera at home! Traffice is flowing...at the next stop light I am sitting right beside this car....not only is the Reindeer standing on the roof of the car, it also has lights all over the top...and then I look down ...."lighted" candy canes tied on each fender.....I have seen Wreaths tied to the front or back of cars before.....but this was unbelievable.....
ummmm........what can I do like that for next year!

5 reactions to todays post:

Keeper Of All Things said...

Are you sure it wasnt a REAL deer?
lol

Keeper Of All Things said...

I think you and Rock should come camping at Ft. desoto.

wfbdoglover said...

That is to funny. Last week, I saw a grown adult "child" walking around with a raccon tail hanging off the back of his pants. I have no clue what it meant. He looked to be in his early 20's.

I would much rather see the raindeer on the car!

Keeper Of All Things said...

Ok go check my blog
really good picture of Matt!!!

Keeper Of All Things said...

Ok go check my blog
really good picture of Matt!!!