My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's the "little" things in life that make me happy.....
I got my new Anne Taintor checks! :)to go with my Anne Taintor ID case and Note case.
LUV this "stuff"

9 reactions to todays post:

Unknown said...

Very, very cute! I'm a plain "check" Jane...but then I love white sheets. I've never been accused of being a trendsetter.

I Am Woody said...

Very cute! I'm a National Park nut soooo guess what's on mine?

littletoesandcheerios said...

Very nice! I'm kinda like Grandma J on this one. Wish I was more bold with my checks!

Mary Ellen said...

You are STYLIN' baby!

james and michele said...

awesome! i love those! i've been crazy about her for quite awhile. did you see the wallpapered wall of old calendars of hers in my craft room? i could just sit and look at it for hours! :) it was the only place james would let me put them!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Cutesy! I'm a plain check girl. Cuz they are free!

Mental P Mama said...

Cute! Sure puts my boring yellow ones to shame...

Treasia Stepp said...

Those are cute. What are checks? LOL. YOu mean people still use them?

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Remembering with you...not sure why I cannot leave a message at the next post.