just ONE of my "pet peeves"....... are the people who want to be your friend when they "WANT" something or KNOW they will "BENEFIT" from your "friendship", just long enough till they get what they want! They have NO consideration/interest of what is going on in your life at any other time....then boom....it's ALL ABOUT THEM! 
AND this kind of behaviour shows itself....over and over again to the "point" where you KNOW where you "REALLY" stand in their "so called--life"
I have NO RESPECT for these kind of persons!
AND YET, I HAVE to be sweet, cordial and NICE!
THAT is how I was brought up! TO BE GENUINE and RESPECTFUL of others feelings.
BUT I would really LIKE to just wipe these persons out of my life because of their OBVIOUS own self-gains or what ever you want to call it!
THIS is really HARD to do when" these people" are SO CLOSE to you!

AND this kind of behaviour shows itself....over and over again to the "point" where you KNOW where you "REALLY" stand in their "so called--life"
I have NO RESPECT for these kind of persons!
AND YET, I HAVE to be sweet, cordial and NICE!
THAT is how I was brought up! TO BE GENUINE and RESPECTFUL of others feelings.
BUT I would really LIKE to just wipe these persons out of my life because of their OBVIOUS own self-gains or what ever you want to call it!
THIS is really HARD to do when" these people" are SO CLOSE to you!
SORRY ....JUST VENTING TODAY!
I HAD to get this off my chest as it has been building up for quite while Now!Do I FEEL BETTER? Yes- NO- maybe- a little!
Now, telling myself....to "give it to God" AGAIN!


9 reactions to todays post:
I am glad you vented and I hope you will feel better soon about the situation.
You are loved and the person who took advantage of your kind soul and spirit is in need of some serious prayer.
You vent all you want - this is the place for it! I, too, am familiar with this kind of person. I try to spend as little time with these 'friends' as possible. Life is too short for negative influences!
Who???
Who!!!!
I have ideas.....
That's what we're here for - to listen to you vent and to come beat somebody down if we need too!
It must have been bad! Any chance of putting some distance there? And the venting thing? That's why we're here, sweetie!
I have big shoulders...vent all you want. I also have weapons.
I volunteer for the "BEat Down Squad"!!!!
we all know people like that... and love your vent it is so perfect LOL. I pray I am never THAT person!
I am such a non confrontational person, that I won't get away from people that you just described. It is hard when you have been raised a certain way - I absolutley understand what you are saying there.
You vent here and maybe you can handle that person in real life a little better.
Post a Comment