I can't get enough flip flops. those are adorable
I am a flip flop lover too! I never thought of checking there and we have two stores close by!
I think I need those Paul Frank ones....;)
LOVE FLIP FLOPS!!! Don't care where they come from either... as long as they fit on my feet.Welcome back:)
Love some flip flops! I wear them all year!
Flip flops rock!
Word!!
You get the shopping award for the week. Thanks for the tip :)
Those red ones are awesome!!
A pair of good flip flops is HARD to beat : ) LOVE these!
Post a Comment
10 reactions to todays post:
I can't get enough flip flops. those are adorable
I am a flip flop lover too! I never thought of checking there and we have two stores close by!
I think I need those Paul Frank ones....;)
LOVE FLIP FLOPS!!! Don't care where they come from either... as long as they fit on my feet.
Welcome back:)
Love some flip flops! I wear them all year!
Flip flops rock!
Word!!
You get the shopping award for the week. Thanks for the tip :)
Those red ones are awesome!!
A pair of good flip flops is HARD to beat : ) LOVE these!
Post a Comment