This is quite a pair......
Go thru family room a few minutes later and 'Booker'(yellow kitty) has actually opened up the left glass door.....you have to know that these do not just slide open and stick sometimes....so I go and close it, thinking it was just a fluke thing for him to accomplish.
Nope....he was DETERMINED. Walked back in a few minutes later and again he had the glass door opened. So I put the basket of firewood in front....last thing I need is a loose bird in the house with 2 kitties chasing it everywhere.
Well for 3 hours this is where Booker and Beans were!
Rock got home and yes the bird did ESCAPE....but thankfully it knew where the back door was.
He landed on top of door trim.....I opened the door and out he went.
Soooo... that was pretty much my excitement for the month...so far!
He landed on top of door trim.....I opened the door and out he went.
Soooo... that was pretty much my excitement for the month...so far!


9 reactions to todays post:
Hahaha!! Love it!!
That's a great story - funny!
hahahaah! That's hilarious :)
How cute! And thank goodness the bird didn't have a coronary waiting while two cats stared at it all day.
I'm sure the bird loved you! Good job!
Thank goodness there was a happy ending. I would have been having a cow.
dertemined kitties LOL
That is funny! My cat sits and stares and twitches over the humming birds ~ like she could catch one of those!
TOO funny!! I wouldn't have been able to focus on anything else until that bird was back outside!!
Note to Noe-Noe: My cat has gotten TWO hummingbirds this year. Makes me SO mad!!!
I can't even imagine the chaos that would ensue if my three kitties had a live bird to play with! It's bad enough that the rain has been sending the mice and moles into our basement at an alarming rate. For a while there, I had a little 'gift' almost every day!
So glad your story had a happy ending (for the bird, anyway!)
Post a Comment