Let me start out that this is only a partial catch up post....NOT very exciting....job situations...we are not traveling this year. :(
ANYWAY......to begin with, I (we) thought we would try to relocate some of the raccoon population...for the only reason to save the garden from being torn up....WELL...we caught and located 3 of the lil' varmits....but a couple of nights ago made me change my mind when there were 2 babies and a mother up on the deck....mind you now...I have lived out here for almost 10 years and have never seen a raccoon any where close to our property...till this year. Now I'm starting to rethink relocation may be a never ending occupation...too bad we can't get paid for it :)
and Peepers enjoyed every minute!
It takes a few men and about 4 hours to get things ready, in the meantime the women hang out and fix food for the evening :)
The largest of the fireworks are set up on a barge and towed out to middle of the lake and are then set off by remote control...amazing!
There is alot of work and caution in setting up....
The largest of the fireworks are set up on a barge and towed out to middle of the lake and are then set off by remote control...amazing!
There is alot of work and caution in setting up....******************
Sunday there was a double baby shower for my "STEP-Daughter-in law and her sister in law. The theme was nesting and the decor and set up was PERFECT!
Below is Shels mom-Shel and Kathy (Jamey's mom)
Below is Shels mom-Shel and Kathy (Jamey's mom)
made for his soon to be here grand-daughter.
He also made a little step stool. He done a EXCELLENT job on both of them, considering this was his "first" time doing something like this.


4 reactions to todays post:
They don't make them any cuter that Peepers!!
3-D glasses for fireworks? Umm, I could have used this info like 10 days ago! I'm making a note to myself right now. :)
Gosh I sure have miss you! That Peeper is just too cute! We have thousands of lightening bugs here! Little T used to be a big catcher!
Aint summer so fun!
That Peepers is cute enough to eat! And that pool looks nice too!
Thanks for catching us up! I love that pics of Peepers with her lightning bugs!!
Find me on FB - I'm friends with PP, search for Nutt.
Post a Comment