My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

Monday, July 13, 2009

BEST BREAD EVER...Thank You Marlene!

WOW...2 postings in 'one' day....but this is special....
THANKS to Marlene for posting the
"Grandmother Bread" recipe today....
Luv Luv Luv this bread!!!
IT is the B E S T bread recipe that I have ever tried...and the easiest!
The Rock even likes it...ALOT!
along with good ole' Indiana grown sweet corn....YUM!


How "SWEET" is this... "SISTERS"


Peepers and the Diva were with us this past weekend...
just because they missed us! :0)
Peepers all dressed up in ball gown dancing at the ball with Pa.
The dress is actually one of those life size Barbie dresses....


AND...I FINALLY have blooms on my "purple sunflowers"








10 reactions to todays post:

I Am Woody said...

Looks yummy!! Those pics of the girls are precious!!

Unknown said...

I am doing a post on Wednesday about that bread. I doubt there will ever be another bread recipe used in this house...ever.

I love seeing photos of the girls...they are just so cute.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Get her squash recipe too-its to die for!

Those girls are so beautiful.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

ok i am drooling over the bread do share the recipie...
love the purple sunflower... not sure i ever have seen one before and what adorable girls love that dancing with pa!!! just perfect!

Mary Ellen said...

The bread looks really good. Was the recipe somewhere that I missed?

I love the pictures of the girls. How beautiful they are!!

LV said...

My, what I would give for a hot piece of that bread.

Lisa said...

I didn't even know purple sunflowers existed!

Predo said...

I LOVE THE SUN FLOWERS!!!! I LOVE THE BREAD!! I LOVE THE LITTLE PRINCESS DANCING!!!

Caution/Lisa said...

Okay, now I have to go searching for her recipe. PP's girls are beauties!! I love the relationship you have with them. It is obviously a close and loving one.

Big Hair Envy said...

Those girls get prettier all the time!!! Speaking of pretty, I NEED some of those purple sunflowers!!!

We missed you at Blog Fest!