My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Bean is HERE!!!!

SHE's  HERE!!!!!
A VERY BEAUTIFUL GIFT from GOD!
Eliza June
Septemeber 12th @ 7:11 AM
6 lbs 3 oz
And what is even better.......she was born on her "Granpa's" Birthday!
No one will ever top this birthday gift for the Rock~!
It has been quite a day!
Looking at all the pictures, over and over  and Thanking God for a PERFECTLY BEAUTIFUL HEALTHY baby girl!
We will get to go see her this coming weekend!!  CAN'T WAIT!
We had a small get together, with family and friends for the Rock's birthday today too. Pictures of that later.
NOW for the Contest.....
 THE WINNER IS..............
(drumroll)
~ GRANDMA J ~
Your guess was only 1 hr and 20 minutes off!
Talk about close!!!
Caution Flag and Odd Mom Out also had the same day...
and will recieve a "small" consulation gift of Raspberry Preserves.
So if all 3 of you lovely ladies would be so kind as to send me your address asap, I will send out your little gift!

5 reactions to todays post:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I came here to congratulate you on that beautiful precious baby girl, Eliza! Then I see where I won your contest....dang!!
I had almost forgotten all about it.

I have a granddaughter Elise so the name caught my eye right away.

God bless her and her parents...so many years of joy await them!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

What a gift indeed! So happy for all of you! Welcome home Eliza June! Dont let her spoil Rock!
<><

Mental P Mama said...

Wonderful! She is absolutely beautiful!

I Am Woody said...

She's beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

So happy for you all!!! What a blessing and a great birthday gift!