Hunting season is upon us again.....Bow starts in just a few more days...so all of the hunters in the area are out and about....Rock included!
Well...this year I have decided to give the local hunters more competition...Yep...I'm gonna hunt....with a rifle.....don't ask me what kind....I've no clue!
So the Rock took me way out back deep in the woods....(that sounded ominous) to see if I can hit anything and to see if I could handle the rifle.
This was my target.
He has this contraption that tells him how many feet away we are....so this is 50 feet.
(I might have zoomed in on the camera)
IF I had known Rock was going to take my picture, I would have worn something a little more flattering and fixed my hair! (just Kidding :)
AND HEY!!!! I at least hit the target paper!!!
The biggest holes are mine!
The smaller holes are the Rocks!
Apparently I would have done even better if the sights on the gun were adjusted!
Outside with Pa, learning to shoot "her" bow and arrow!
She has a L O N G way to go yet.... :)


4 reactions to todays post:
Quite a good shot, girl!!
How friggin cool is that!! I want to shoot a gun. I did once and it was just a rush! Great shot and it seems like little peeps is right in line. There is just something about a girl and a gun!
Wow, Annie Oakley!!!
Look out Mae West!
Post a Comment