My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

Monday, August 24, 2009

Repost on CONTEST

REALLY Getting CLOSER to the "due date" now....I know I am EXCITED and ANXIOUS to see this new little gift from god!
......the due date is September 16th.
a CONTEST is the thing to do now...
Just leave me a comment as to when you think she will deliver, Date and TIME....and if it makes any difference to know, this is their first and it will be a girl...right now I'm thinking the prize should be a $25.00 VISA card...
of course, you will know immediately when the precious gift from god arrives.... :)

And I might even throw in a jar of homemade Raspberry Preserves....Pleasing Procrastinator has given her approval on them.
just leave you guesstimate of Date and Time of bean's arrival....






11 reactions to todays post:

Coloradolady said...

How fun!! I'll play...

Sept. 21st.....2:48 pm

I know you are getting excited!!

ClassyChassy said...

September 23rd at 1:45 a.m. is my guess! How exciting!

Caution/Lisa said...

If PP likes the preserves, I want some!! My guess: September 12 at 7:03 pm

Keeper Of All Things said...

sept. 24 st 6pm.....

Unknown said...

October 3rd at 11:17am

I asked for the preserves first!!!

Big Hair Envy said...

September 21 @ 11:57 a.m.

"Do you remember, the 21st night of September? Love was changing the mind of pretenders, While chasing the clouds away..." - Earth, Wind & Fire

Don't worry about the gift card, I'd like TWO jars of preserves, please:)

Amy said...

I did this with my own kids. But I made it harder on everyone and added in guess the weight and height. I'm gonna guess cause I love babies. :-)

September 12th at 3:30pm

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I'll with 09-13-09
4:54pm

I know these things.
Keep the gift card for diapers!

Unknown said...

I'm going with:

Sept. 12th, 8:31 am

(I'd love to say Aug 31, 8:31 am because that's when I was born)

Laura ~Peach~ said...

IS SHE HAVING A BOY? I HAVE SOME BRAND NEW THINGS THAT BRADLEY NEVER GOT TO PUT ON THAT SHE IS WELCOME TO IF SHE WANTS... I VOTE SEPT 11TH BECAUSE THAT WAS MY MOTHERIN LAWS BIRTHDAY :)

Laura ~Peach~ said...

OH LETS GO FOR 445 PM :)