My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Peeper's new ride and LOOK OUT for the Diva.....

Peeper's has a new ride....

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Peeper's NEW RIDE....
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


AND the DIVA is DRIVING....LOOK OUT!!!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: mara's driving!!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

4 reactions to todays post:

I Am Woody said...

WooT! Go Girls!!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

OMG! The Diva is on the road??? NO WAY.

mom x 2 said...

I love this!!!

Mary Ellen said...

Congrats to both of the new drivers! I love the cup holder in Peeper's truck. I have a bunch of stuff I need moved around the back yard, and I could really use some help - does she hire out at all?