My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

Friday, August 14, 2009

NEEDs to do.....

Today....


  • BEAUTIFUL day outside this morning!

  • Just heard the garbage truck go down our lane.

  • Must get the rest of the corn ready to go into the freezer.

  • NEED to go to the store....

  • Peepers and I put up some "fall" deocorations yesterday. She LOVES to help! :)

  • Want to go to the Mall...(still have gift cards from Xmas, I need to use) Plus I NEED to stock up on candles again.

  • Still trying to decide what color to paint master bedroom....(I think I've already had all the colors possible....just ready for another change)

  • Need and WANT a part time job for this winter....?????

  • Should clean out the chicken coop today....maybe tomorrow!

  • Need to get started on "the" Halloween "trail"out in the woods....a first for this.

  • Need to list some more things on ebay.
  • HAVE to clean the laundry room!

Looks like I NEED to get BUSY!

5 reactions to todays post:

Unknown said...

I am worn out just reading the list!!

Come to my house for coffee..we'll get to that list later!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Sounds like you need some help!

ClassyChassy said...

That sign is cute - some days its a sign I should post myself!!!

Mary Ellen said...

What's with all the FALL talk??? We just started summer!

JennyMac said...

Hope you get everything done this weekend...I can highly relate to a list like that...LOL.