My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

Friday, January 22, 2010

Peepers keeps me going!

I do hope that Little Miss Ren, aka;Peepers, outgrows this "talkative "stage by the time she gets into school.  Otherwise she will be in trouble, disrupting the classroom. She DOES NOT get this from me. I struggle just talking about the weather sometimes.
We went to Michaels Wed. and standing in the check out line, she was of course, talking away. The lady in front of us turned around and started a conversation with her, (long line). well that was all it took...she went on and on about the upcoming wedding and how she is the flower girl, her dress, what it looks like, the flowers, what she will be doing, Corinne's dress, Her sister Samara's (aka;the Diva) dress and her new high heels that she can't walk in and MORE! Well, by this time the lady behind us was compelled to join in the conversation too. You would have thought we were having a luncheon. Of course, during all this time, I am smiling quietly and only answering when she stumbles onto a subject she is not quite sure of, WHICH IS RARELY!  FINALLY, the lady in front of us is done purchasing and is putting away her change....at this point, Peepers has started a conversation with the cashier about flowers in the store.
Well the lady in front of us hands me a $5 bill and tells me to buy Peepers something she wants. I tell her, that was sweet, but we could'nt, and she INSISTS, saying she has never spent a more enjoyable time waiting in a checkout line.  So now, the question in my mind is...Do I tell her she is rewarded for her talkative little spirit....hoping that someday, that it will not get her into trouble. Nope.  I've decided that she is a Precious GIFT, and to enjoy what God created...the rest will follow!

Last night Corinne and Dustin came out and they accomplished so much.



Inviatations addressed and Programs finalized. AND these are just 2 of the pictures they had taken for their engagement.
I LOVE them! And the same guy is going to do their wedding pictures...can't wait to see the results! And the rest of the "engagement" photos... they should have them this weekend. These were just a preview that he (the Photographer) posted on FB.

5 reactions to todays post:

I Am Woody said...

I say let her talk away:)

And I love those photos! I am excited to see the rest, too!!

Unknown said...

Love those pics! Looks like things are in high gear!

That Peepers is a hoot!

ClassyChassy said...

Very nice photos - I like them both!

j said...

I am charmed by Peepers and I didn't even get to talk to her!

The photographs are beautiful. TRULY beautiful.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

i was her... my mom says they had to watch fairly close because i would walk off with anyone... My daughter was the same... we tried to tell her not to talk to strangers without scaring her... so she solved that problem when she was about 2 and a half... we were in a line she was chatting up a storm... told her about talking to strangers she said BUT MOMMY his name is ..... Hes not a stranger any more... SIGH there are many tales of me embarrassing people with my lovely plain grown up english and very loud voice LOL... enjoy her... there will come a time she is quiet and you will be missing the constant chatter.
love the pics!