My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

Saturday, January 16, 2010

quickie post...

Yesterday, Corinne and Dustin picked out their flowers for the wedding and the reception, then late afternoon, Corinne picked out and bought the "first" wedding dress that she tried on. She looks absolutely breath-taking in it! And as much as I want to post pictures of it, (I took 160 pictures). I am going to wait till after the wedding to post them!
I have an idea for the vases for the reception table decorations and I bought the supplies last night...just hope it turns out like I expect it to!
Otherwise we will be using boring clear vases!
OH and DID I MENTION that Peepers is going to be the Flower Girl!!!!
SO EXCITING!!! Once PP (alicia) makes a decision on that dress...I'll post it!
okay gotta run....EVERYONE have a SAFE and HAPPY Weekend!!!  GO COLTS!!!

5 reactions to todays post:

I Am Woody said...

YAY!!!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see the pictures! She's so lucky to have you in her life!

Mental P Mama said...

You all are making awesome progress! You oughta go into the biz!

Unknown said...

MPM.> that is a business I have almost started several times...even wrote a little pamphlet/booklet on simplifying wedding details about 14 years ago...maybe some day yet! :)

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Sounds like things are progressing nicely. I have visions in my mind already. You are sounding happier too. So that makes me happy!
<><