My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Garage Sales

Out of the 5 houses (9 total on our lane) I guess I sold the most and had the biggest profit! BUT, I still have TONS of leftover.....Sooooo, as soon as PP gets her Garage organized, we are going to try to do this in town....for a bigger and better turnout!! I guess you could say that this is "heads up" to PP....really you don't have anything else to do in the next 2 weeks you have off.... ;>)
Oh...and we will probably want to bring the boat too...we are definitely selling it! And the utility trailer too. Geesh...you'd think we never talked....

3 reactions to todays post:

Keeper Of All Things said...

I want the boat!!!!!
Bring it on down !!!!!
Great turn out on garage sales here....................................................................................................................and bring me some g--damn corn!!!
LOL

Laura ~Peach~ said...

ebay???
Hugs Laura

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

You found a opposum? Guess I have to go back and look for it now. You're good!

Hallie :)