My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Tagged by The Keeper

This will be the one and only time I will do this~and only for my luv for The Keeper
7 Things to do before I die...
1) Live to see my Granbabies married w/Children!
2) Become more involved with Church
3) Get down to and STAY a size 8 !
4) Take Dance Lessons
5) Have a face lift
6) Have another home in the south!
7) Pay off all of my kids mortages and loans! That way when I do go ...if there is any $$$ left...they can just enjoy it!!!
7 Things I CAN do...
1) Love UNCONDITIONALLY!
2) Sit at the computer ALL DAY!
3) Shop all day and still NOT DROP!
4) Complain all winter because it's too cold and I have to wear heavy clothing!
5) Remodel rooms at least every 3-6 months
6) PRETEND things are okay even when they're Not!
7) Start ONE project and end up making it 3-4 differnt projects!
7 Things I CANNOT do...
1) Carry a tune...next life time I want to be able to do this!
2) SEE a frigging thing without glasses...this really bothers me!
3) Think of "witty" things to say at the correct moment and time....The Keeper and PP are very GOOD at this!!
4) Have a job in the Summer months!
5) Ease the hurt/heartache(that is out of my control) of someone I love!
6) Go across a bridge without being Freaked out!!!
7) Have everything I want at the moment I want it!!!
7 Things that attract me to the opposite sex...
1) Eyes
2) The smile and the smile in the eyes
3) Hands (you can see a lot by a guys hands)
4) Tone of Voice
5) Their compassion towards others
6) Sense of Humor
7) Overall mannerisms
7 Celebrity Crushes... I have never been a real fanatic about celebrities, but these "9" guys stand out the most...
1) GABRIEL BYRNE (1950) The Whole Package!
2) Billy Dee Williams (1937) something about his eyes and smile...
3) Sam Elliot (1944) His voice...
4) Patrick Swayze (1952)
5) Harrison Ford (1942) Cute when he smiles
6) Kevin Costner (1955) Certain movies makes him stand out
7) Lou Diamond Phillips (1962)
8) Robin Williams (1952) His humor
9) Denzel Washington (1954) His body
Now that is done...

7 reactions to todays post:

Keeper Of All Things said...

Ok What?!! you do have a house in the south....if you don't mind 4 kids 2 cats a hamster a guinea pig a dog. The crazy chaos that passes for our homelife.....
On second thought maybe you would like your own house
I just want mortage paid off!!
Eww Robin Williams......really?!!
Not enough funny in the world to make up for ALL that Hair!!!

Aunt Julie said...

I can't carry a tune, either! And I do love Denzel Washington!

Coloradolady said...

This was cute. Made me stop and think what my list would be....but I don't think I will type it out....some things are better kept to one's self. LOL

P.S. Just wanted to say, this is the first year we Killed a fern...LOL

Pleasing Procrasinator said...

Yeah, my mortgage paid off...I am still waiting for the Vegas trip.

Snooty Primadona said...

Well, I guess I haven't been here for a while. But, I LOVE your new digs!

Mental P Mama said...

Well done! I still have to do this one...

Big Hair Envy said...

Great job! Patrick Swayze - yes, yes, yes... Ditto Kevin Costner & Harrison Ford.