My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

Friday, August 8, 2008

NO TIME

I really have NO TIME to be on here....STUPID me....decided to organize and have Garage Sales this weekend...for our Lane(1 week after the Wedding) ....5 other houses are participating.............AnYWAY......I was out picking Blueberries and Rasberries all day yesterday...(another stupid thing on my part, when I have all garage sale to price and get ready)

I was in the bushes, picking away, when I get this email....from the Keeper....have to share with you all........so at least we know the Keeper is still alive and well.....and does this look like she is too busy with Cheerleading to get onto Blog......when all of the rest of us are busting are butts off ....getting things done.....she is on the beach, (listening to Bohemian Rapsody?).....
(Ha!...I bet she thought that I couldn't figure out how to get her picture from my cell to here)

6 reactions to todays post:

Keeper Of All Things said...

Oh YEA!!!!! It was a good day!!!!...........and how did you figure it out??!!!
ANd ....can I have some fresh picked rasberries.....thinking they would go good in my mixer and vodka!!!

Aunt Julie said...

Wow, you're a busy gal! Hope you made lots of dough on your garage sale!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

love the picture... Hope the garage sales went well! My camera came from SAMS wholesale it is a Kodak Z1275 and the features are in the Kodak software...its the best camera for under 200 bucks I could have ever found... it does most things I ask it to with ease there are a couple things I dont like but unless i have alot of money to invest into a different sort of camera I can not complain... its a great point and shoot!
Hugs Laura

Anonymous said...

You sound very busy, but I bet all those berries were so good. I hope your garage sale was productive and that the weather held out.

Love the photo, that is what I would like to be doing, but I would not look that good in a bathing suit.
LOL.

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Garage sales are evil. I hate having them and I hate going to them. Kudos to you for organizing one for the whole street!

Hallie

Big Hair Envy said...

How was the garage sale??

Thanks for busting the Keeper! We need to "gently encourage" her to post more often! Unless, of course, she invites us to the beach :)