My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

Monday, August 4, 2008

WEDDING 08-02-08

WELL...IT's over.....The wedding was PERFECT and BEAUTIFUL!!!
Pictures to the right... will write more later...gotta go....

7 reactions to todays post:

Big Hair Envy said...

I am SO excited to learn that you are PP & Keeper's mom!! I just LOVE your family. Can't wait to see the wedding photos :)

Aunt Julie said...

Congrats to all! I know what you can do to celebrate: Uncle Lynn has authorized another Great Pop'rs Giveaway--it starts tomorrow, so stay tuned!

Big Hair Envy said...

Whoops!! I thought PP & Keeper were sisters......I stand corrected :)

The photos are great!

Unknown said...

bhe...PP and Keeper are close enough to be sisters...and before she moved...Keeper was considered a daughter...we just don't see her as often!

Caution/Lisa said...

I am really confused by all this inter-relatedness or lack thereof, but love your blogs anyway!

Keeper Of All Things said...

Love the pic but....give us the Ex scoop!!!

Coloradolady said...

I love the wedding photos. Looks like a wonderful celebration. Can't wait to read the details....I love wedding stuff.