I think I'm going to cry!
Today is PP's last day of externs....I have had Peepers 5 days a week for the past 2 months...and it has been so much FUN! I'm going to MISS her smiling little face and her warm little hugs several times a day!
Now it looks like I will only get her on Wednesday nights....
WHATEVER can I do with all this excess time on my hands????
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |



4 reactions to todays post:
Aww, I know that makes you sad!!
I can send Little T your way if you dont mind stinky little boys!
I enjoyed these pics and I have not heard that song in years!
Wait-I have an Idee!as Little T used to say)
Come see me now that you have all that time on your hands!
<><
hugsssssssss.
Love the scrapbook... which reminds me I need to get in gear with the ones I'm working on.
I'll bet you still get to see her on a pretty regular basis though, huh? But, if you're like most grandparents, you just can't get enough of them!
Post a Comment