A quick rundown on just a few of the things going on in the midwest....and when I loaded the images, I loaded them backwards....so starting from here.....
the fuzzy picture of the "hut" is something I built last weekend out in the woods....going to try to have a "HALLOWEEN TRAIL" out back this year....we usually go camping with all the kids and grankids, this is the first year out of 10 years that we are not going...and I have "ALL" of these halloween decorations that I use for our campsite that I need to put to use......soooo
WALLLA....a Halloween Trail out in the woods!
(the hut is only the beginning have to make the trails with mower and set up decorations yet...gotta get busy on that)
this jumbled mess is the only halloween decorations I have inside....(eveything else is all "FALL" decorations.)![]()
Tonight we went to the "Diva"s Football game....That is her with her Dad, Step-mom and Mom ( you all know her as PP) and of course Peepers! It was so cold wet and misty...and PP has been sick all week with the start of bronchitis, etc.![]()
We have also been to Georgia twice within 2 weeks to see our newest granddaughter Eliza. She is ONE month old already and there is her handsome daddy.![]()
This last trip to Georgia was to attend Eliza's Baptism. James and Shel and Godmother, Adrienne and Godfather BEN. Ben is also their pastor and gave a "great" sermon!!!![]()
I really like the picture of the Rock giving lil' Eliza kisses!
Like I mentioned that was a quickie post of just a few things going on.....NOW to get busy on that Halloween Trail..........


6 reactions to todays post:
Nice pictures - and what a collection of autumn decorations you have! I like the idea of trails through the woods - we have 5 acres of trees and woods and wetlands in our yard, but we never seem to be able to find the time to chop through to make trails and such. I've found barbed wire grown into trees, and started to remove that 'fence', as it is rather dangerous if a horse might escape and run into it. I keep thinking perhaps in the spring I will work on trails - but that never seems to happen....
Nothing better than a haunted trail! Wish I could come.
Thanks for the prayers!
Wow. You have been busy! And I love those multi-generation pictures...always so sweet.
What a beautiful family!!! Little Eliza is getting big!
Now, get back to work on that haunted trail...I can not wait to see photos!
love it love it love it... one of these trips you make to Ga we need to plan to meet for lunch or something!
HUGS Laura
You are one busy girl! I love that last shot! Sending boos and candy corn to help you with the trail! Sounds fun!
<><
ps-false alarm on the wolf pups =(
Post a Comment