My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

Friday, October 16, 2009

October is almost over.....



As burnt Autumn leaves fall,

It is a time to ponder...

Hayrides

Apple pickin'

Apple butter

Corn bins

Scarecrows

Crows

Hay bales

Bare trees

Old barns

Walks in the woods

Scampering squirrels

Country roads

Apple cider

Country stores

Fried apple pies

Golden mums

Bittersweet

Jack-o-lanterns

Story-tellin'

Homecoming

Acorns and Walnuts

Hot chili

Homemade jams

Twigs

Pumpkin pie

Birds flying south

Festivals

Dried flowers

Hot chocolate

Dancing bonfires

Logs burning

First frost.......

3 reactions to todays post:

ClassyChassy said...

Isn't October WONDERFUL???

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

You just had to say the f word didnt you? I do not like frost because then comes snow. I am so not a winter person.
But I do like October and you have "listed" it to perfection!
<><

Laura ~Peach~ said...

this year is flying on by!