WOO HOO!! As of today, we again will have venison in our freezer! Rock just came back from the woods with a deer! You have NO IDEA how exciting this is for us. We live on our venison throughout the year.
Next.... the processing!
Also have been working all week on the "Halloween Trail" that I am setting up out back in the woods.....nothing huge or elabrorate.
Just a fun trail for friends and neighbors.
Made the "mummy" out of newpapers wadded up and stuffed into plastic grocery sacks, stuffed into garbage bags, and lots of masking tape for shape. Ripped apart and tea dyed an old white sheet and he will go in the coffin. (picture of that later).
Peepers is scared to death of anything really scarey....so this is the only decorations I have inside the house...posted before...but now have added the witch..."which" THANKFULLY Peepers has not seen!......Can you see her.
Found the picture on the internet...worked perfectly!
Also made a "Book of Spells" book, out of an Composition Notebook, just laying around....covered with "muslin".
The "diva" even wrote a couple of spells inside...
AND LOOK WHAT PP brought me yesterday....this little kitty was wondering around and after asking about it and finding out it was a stray...she brought it out....I "okayed" it first....She is all black...looks brown in the picture...and has adjusted rather quickly already!
Peepers and I had such a GOOD TIME yesterday, making Halloween cupcakes
You can tell by the traces around her mouth that she enjoyed them.
Now...I'm feeling kind of quesy...trying to talk myself out of it!
SOOOO.....if you are in the "neighborhood...........Stop by.........



4 reactions to todays post:
he pics and so jealous have not had venison in several years since we lost our hunting grounds...
I wish I lived nearby! Fun times;) And I hope you aren't getting sick.
Peepers gets cuter and cuter every time I see her:)
I wish I was your neighbor!!
Wish I was there. Halloween is my favorite!
<><
Post a Comment