First "trial run" night for our Halloween Trail in the Woods.....we had so much FUN!!!
So far, we have one more night scheduled for friends and neighbors.
But it already looks like, maybe, we will do this again this coming weekend.
Can't wait for next year though....have aLOT more new and different ideas to add to it already.....
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |



2 reactions to todays post:
I SO wish you were my neighbor:)
That was a fabulous movie - love all of your ghouls and skeletons! Have you done this before? Looks like it will be a hit - but kind of costly, as far as getting costumes and props, etc. if you don't have them already, unless you borrow them from somewhere. I'd love to do something similar, but it sure isn't in the budget! Wish you lived close by - I'd love to come visit! Looks like such fun!
Post a Comment