My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

Sunday, November 22, 2009

I'mmmmm backkkkkk!!!


Finally after  a week with no computer, I have my "best Friend" back with a new and bigger hard drive!  I tried using Brian's laptop, but it was so darn slow and just not worth the effort, not to mention the frustration! And here are 3 of the many pictures of Brians Buck...I am so proud of him...there is still one more "monster' buck roaming our area! Some of the pictures were too graphic to post...aren"t you glad!!!

oh, and for comparison,  Brian is 6' 2"....                                                   And this last picture is what our Christmas lights on the house will look like this year.....the house on the right will be ours!   Now I'm off to the kitchen, having our Thanksgiving today, out of town, and PP and I are preparing the majority of the food for some 40+ people.......Have a HAPPY Day!

l

4 reactions to todays post:

I Am Woody said...

Good Lord, that thing is HUGE!!

mom x 2 said...

Big Buck!!!

LOVE the Christmas lights picture!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Glad you are back! Looks like plenty of deer meat this winter!
Love your Christmas lights and you!
<><

johnjoy316 said...

This is to us an ugly evil picture. tracked and stalked, terrorized, see how the poor animal feels.