Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
Matthew 5:43-44
Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.
Romans 2:1
and I feel great because I trust in the Lord! :)
That being said,.......while setting out some of the decorations on our mantle...I put up the 3 white xmas trees that I usually use and liked the effect of nothing but trees up there.....so...only having the 3 trees, I ventured out to Hobby Lobby and hit paydirt. I found 2 styles of trees already painted and 2 unfinished trees and a "peace" sign with a tree in it.....PERFECT!! And all 50 % off....Next went to the $1 store and purchased 2 cans of white spray paint and 1 can of "snow"....and WUALLA....our mantle will have a new and different look this year :P
On Thanksgiving Day we attended the wedding of Shel's brother and her best friend, .with a Pumpkin Pie Reception in the Fellowship Hall, afterwards. Peepers went with us and got to hold Eliza for a couple of seconds, which made her day.
Jamey and Shel were able to come out to the house for dinner Friday for a few hours and We got to see and visit with Eliza, in-between Rock working on his laptop, that Jamey was trying to fix. And instead of another Turkey dinner, I fixed Jamey's favorite pasta dish.
Her little Santa hat was still a little too big for her, but all too precious just the same. She looks a little scared here, or uncertain, probably cause I was right in front of her...that's scarey! I just luv how her little fists are always ready for boxing. She is just too adorable!
On another note, I noticed that PP has not been posting...so I will let you all know that she is done with her externs and tomorrow begins her first day of full time employment.
She still has a few classes to complete, but they are willing to work that out within her hours. And Peepers is back with us again, during the daytime, till mommy gets off work. Lining up Christmas crafts to keep her busy and going to work on writing our alphabet. :)


3 reactions to todays post:
Great post and I love your Christmas background!
Boy is baby Eliza adorable or what? She is getting big!
Your mantle sounds lovely, and thank you for the update on PP....I'm glad all is well, and she is accomplishing so much.
Great pictures! Why do kids grow so fast?
I hope to have my decorating done by Valentines Day!
<><
Post a Comment