My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

Monday, November 2, 2009

PP is turning 41 NOVEMBER 3rd

My Baby is turning 41 years old NOVEMBER 3rd!!!

and I am SO VERY PROUD of her....she completed her externs last Friday and will soon be graduating...already has a job lined up!
(they want her back where she completed her externs at, in fact one of the triage nurses thought she was a full time employee!)
I remember the time she was born so well.....
cause I kept thinking.... "I'm missing Sunday night services"
and back where I use to go to church....that was missing alot! Turned out though...most of them came to the hospital to see us!
Very Special moments!
She was and is a BEAUTIFUL baby....INSIDE and OUT!!!
And now she has given me 2 of the "most" PRECIOUS Granddaughters a Grandmother and "Proud" Mother could ever hope and wish for!
Happy Birthday Peanut!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!

Going backward in time....just picked a small handful of pic's out really quick here...they made me smile...HAD to post the "bachlorlett party" pic....that guy was "awesome"!!  (only because I have a secret thing for guys with long straight hair, with adonis features...guess it's not a secret any more)   THEN....dressing up for Halloween...a Saloon girl...that was a great costume...only one I never made...yet!  And "THAT" hairstyle below is ....well what can I say ;P

and this is when bouncy seats first came out...I think....anyway...they were only a simple plastic construction...look how far we've come....and yes I wish I still had my parents kitchen table!
I LOVE YOU!!!

5 reactions to todays post:

I Am Woody said...

Happy Birthday to PP!!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I just love birthdays!!
Happy Birthday to PP! Have tons of fun! You both are beautiful ladies!
Great post.
<><

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to PP! What great photos!! Love you all!

Snooty Primadona said...

Happy Birthday PP!!!! I guess she's still got her nose in the books, huh?

I hope someday I can say it's my daughter's 41st birthday. Yeah. I'd really like to do that someday, if I live that long.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!love the pics and the walk back in time... i am just barely older LOL