My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

Saturday, January 15, 2011

a few days catch up....

Feeling better. Finally went to the doctor.
Blood work. done. all normal.
Chest x-rays. done. still haven't heard about them yet, so I assume, normal there also.
Best news is, they gave me some prednisone and I can finally breathe now without the struggle and hurting, along with my inhaler. Along with an antibiotic.
So all I have been doing is sitting on my bums, (I think they've tripled in size), watching tv and reading my nook. And I have plenty to read after downloading 88 books in one night, not including the 7 downloaded the night before. I think I'm good till spring. Problem is Barnes and Noble keep sending me emails of all the new books that have just hit the stands......so tempting. But I really need to put a stop to downloading for awhile.

This is so unlike me. to just sit around and not be active, doing something.
But, I'm kind of enjoying it. who knew. In other words, nothing else is being accomplished....such as cleaning, painting, etc etc.....Although I keep thinking about it. Problem is when I get up to do something, I walk by the computer and....oh yeah...just for a few minutes...HA.  Been on here for almost 2 hours now....What laundry!!
Good news is there are no dishes, pots or pans...Brian brings home take out.  No guilt there. :)
Seriously though, walking from one room to the next is exhausting. (and this is not a big house).

1-11-11 
Not only a once in a lifetime date in time, but also the 22nd anniversary of my youngest brother's passing. It seems surreal that is has been that long. He was only 26 years old at the time. Driving to work, his truck hit "black ice" and spun out of control....So many memories of those first few months.......

1 reactions to todays post:

Unknown said...

Glad you're feeling better, but remember...it does take time.

It has been almost 4 weeks for me and I am JUST starting to feel like something other than a slug.

Hang in there. I am so sorry to hear about your brother's passing so long ago. I would have loved to have had a brother.

{Sending Big Hugs}