My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

Monday, January 3, 2011

a *new* year

starting over.
and hopefully, I will and can keep up this time.

Christmas was wonderful this year.
I feel so very blessed to have such a loving, sweet and thoughtful family.
I must say that I did something right on raising them. :)

 and even though I'm prejudiced, I have the most amazing grandchildren that a grandmother could ever hope for....
and of course I am including little eliza, who is currently living in Korea, while Daddy is stationed there. We miss them so much and it's so hard to only see them through skype and not being able to pick her up and love on her.....

My biggest surprise was when my loving and thoughtful hubby came home from work the other day and gave me my *Nook*.  I was expecting it for my birthday. He is just the best ever. Of course we had to go to town right away, okay, the next day, to get a cover and lite for it.
Now I can read like never before.....I *love* it.
For those of you that have one, I have this great website to get e books from too.  I've already used it and I got a collection of 3 popular books downloaded for only $2.25, for the whole set.... it's great.
Go to ioffer.com and type in ebooks.
Now, I'll never get anything done. :)

3 reactions to todays post:

Mental P Mama said...

Ooooooh good site for ebooks! I love my nook, too. Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

I want an ereader sometime in the next year...yours looks very nice.

You are very blessed with such an amazing family but it doesn't surprise me...as wonderful as you are.

Love you and Happy New Year! Welcome back into blogging. You have been missed.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Yeah for the NOOK! Read em and weep baby!
<><