My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

Sunday, January 16, 2011

peripheal vision

How is it that every year I manage to skip over "one" single Christmas decoration...usually it's something small an insignificant....but this year beats all previous years......how can a person (me) miss this......
come on now.....this is over 2 feet tall and was sitting where I had to walk past constantly and can be viewed by 4 different rooms.
I truly "amazed" myself on this one.
Now I'm wondering if I should paint him pink and add spring flowers!!!

3 reactions to todays post:

Unknown said...

Hahaha...no, but you could get away with hanging hearts from his ears for Valentine's Day. That is halarious. I guess you do have a lot on your mind.

(Our 12 foot tree is still up because no one feels like taking it down...don't tell.)

Mental P Mama said...

LOL...I think pink would work!

Unknown said...

I think you could create a whole plethora of looks for him (or her). Get busy!!