I need *time*.
Time to collect my thoughts
Time to find myself again.
Time to organize and catch up on things.
Why is January such a depressing month?
Why is it, that everything seems so much more difficult this time of year.
Why am I in the place that I am in right now?
I know I will get pass these feelings. but it happens every year. at this time.
So ready for spring and the rebirth that comes with it.
Although, there are other issues that will linger on....that I have no control over. and then all I can do is wonder. what if.
this is a really depressing post. and not meant for comments. and I'm truly sorry if you are reading it. but I don't keep a journal and if my head was connected correctly I shouldn't even post this....
(head is a little disconnected)
just feeling a little bit lost here. not knowing. why. and when.
everything is right, with *my* family. so no worries there.
just feeling so lost and out of sorts......
this will get better. right. given *time*.
Saturday, January 15, 2011
*time* and *why*
Posted by Unknown at Saturday, January 15, 2011

