YUCKY!!!
That is how I feel. And it seems to be going around...big time.
Cannot get this fever out of me. Slept last night with 2 extra fleece blankets and 2 extra quilts and still chilled. Going to call the doctor as soon as I take a shower. This is ridiculous!!! The inhaler is not even helping. :(
Life goes on......... :)
Funny thing happened yesterday.
I usually, always have a glass of wine before I go to bed.
Night before last, I did not drink all of it, maybe about an inch left. and I didn't use a wine goblet like I normally do, used one of the short, wide pedestal cups. anyway...
Left for town to go pick up peepers from pre-k, so before I left I put the left over glass of wine by the sink, not pouring it out ....in a rush, as always.
We arrived home and I was making peepers grilled cheese when I noticed the wine was *gone* ....no one else here except the dogs and cats. bird and fish. So I'm thinking.....one of the cats have developed a taste for wine.
Sure enough....seems that Esme, (the black cat that was not suppose to stay here, but has been here for 2 years now.) had imbibed.
I could tell by the way she was hanging her head and rested all day long.
Never would have thought that wine would be her choice of drinks.
Yep, that was my excitement for yesterday!
Thursday, January 6, 2011
tis the season....colds and flu
Posted by Unknown at Thursday, January 06, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 reactions to todays post:
I've had bronchitis 3 times since the beginning of school. This time, I'm on day 21 and I'm still coughing!!! Frankly, I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired!!! I hear 'ya!
I am just beginning to feel much better after my bout with the flu and then bronchitis.
Here's to hoping you feel much better soon.
I never heard of a cat drinking wine before!! Funny.
Ha! My dog used to like beer. If you put your glass (or bottle or can!) within reach, she would be cuddling up to you, trying to get a sip:)
Hope you feel better soon!
So Sorry to hear you are not feeling up to par =(
That cat has wonderful taste!
Feel better soon.
<><
Post a Comment