I had to purchase a new blow dryer...nothing fancy...just something to get the job done...right?! It's one of those purchases that you can't get too excited about...it's not a luxury item or something to wear or even something pretty, it's just one of those items that you can't live without, like a garbage disposal or an ice maker!
I get it out to get it ready to use...it has a diffuser attachment...COOL! I might like this! I put the diffuser on...whoa...that made the dryer heavy!
Okay, I grab my brush, section off my hair...here we go....BUMP!! OWWWWEE!! Now mind you, I have a pretty hard head, but this is a bit much! Kayyy, let's try this again...this thing is sooo big and round and heavy....instead of starting at the back of my head...let's try the front and side, maybe that will be easier...AGHHH! HOW DO YOU USE THIS THING!! Maybe if you have a personal stylist living with you...but to use this thing alone is dangerous! Too late now for any suggestions ....I thrown the bugger away!


4 reactions to todays post:
An ice maker is a must have......I am currently doing with out.
Good luck with the next dryer
Thanks so much for Sharing the Comment Love! Please join our campaign to e-mail Oprah on behalf of Uncle Lynn and Pop'rs--it would be soooooooooooooooo awesome if you did! I'm keeping my fingers crossed...
I don't have an ice maker or a fancy hair dryer. I cut my hair short, so I'm okay there. But the ice? I miss it soooo much and keep thinking, how hard would it be to put a little tray of water in the freezer? Evidently, very hard.
to Caution; It's extremely hard to fill those ice cube trays....so much easier to buy bagged ice! =^)
Post a Comment