My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

Monday, July 28, 2008

Our 'New' Photos



The Rock and I went to Vegas last month...while we were there we decided to have our pictures taken...sad to say we have not had a 'professional' picture taken for 7 years. Needless to say, our looks have changed considerably in the past 7 years. You can see that The Rock has been working out and now has contacts again. I haven't changed all that much! ;^)

10 reactions to todays post:

Keeper Of All Things said...

OMG!!!! You guys really haven't changed LOL !!!!

Holy Crappers said...

love the shoes



peace
#2

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Damn!! Can I borrow your body for my 20th high school reunion in November?

This Atkins crap we've been doing for 4 weeks has only shaved 8 pounds off my not yet as skinny as I want to be body!!

And you'd thinkg with all the gross crap I've been blogging about lately, I'd not want to eat!!

NO SUCH LUCK!!

Btw, it's nice to "meet" you!

Hallie :)

Holy Crappers said...

Oh, you should wear that outfit to the wedding this weekend, will sure turn heads

#1

Caution/Lisa said...

Oh to be able to put on a dress like that and be able to move at all...

Heather said...

So hot! I need your shoes!!

Treasia Stepp said...

Gee can I trade bodies with you? Thanks for stopping by my blog. I think I might just bookmark you.

Big Hair Envy said...

I'll go to Vegas TOMORROW if I will look like that in the pictures!! Is it something in the desert air? :)

Laura ~Peach~ said...

nice to meet you glad you came by my blog and thank you for the comment... I can't wait to see the wedding pictures!
Laura

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Does Xmas shopping SCARE you? :)

Hallie