My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

Saturday, July 12, 2008

HOW IT ALL BEGINS.....

The Keeper contacted me 3 months ago and said I should try this blogging thing.
At that time I was working my springtime job, (it only lasts 6-8 weeks every spring), and working 40 hours a week, (which I am not accustomed to cause my fall and winter job I only work about 16-20 hours weekly), I could'nt find the time to sit down and check this all out!
ANYWAY...I still continued to check The Keeper's blog periodically.
Soooo.....I get on The Keeper's Blog today and there is a picture of a blender...and something about corn! Go figure! A couple of hours later, I decide to find out why a picture of a blender is on The Keeper's blog...so I click on "Pleasing Procrastinator".....WHOA!!!
I do a couple of double takes and look again....there is a very recent picture of my two grand-daughters...I scroll down (all the while thinking " who in the hell has my babies picture"),and I see "this person's" picture below "ABOUT ME"....and I'm thinking, she looks familiar!
SO...I'm sitting at my computer...still looking at "this person's" blog page for at least 60 seconds..."WOW"...that looks like my daughter!!! I say something to my husband (who is having a conversation with his son in the other room) 'I think this is A*****a '! Of course he has no clue as to what I am talking about! (He didn't realize I been checking out blogging). So I get up and tell him I think 'A*****a'(my daughter) has a blog...but the picture doesn't really look like her! Now I am stressing a little. I sit back down at the computer again.....OMG! IT IS HER!!!!
By the way,That is a really good picture of YOU!
SO I go back to The Keeper's blog....NOW I understand about the blender and the corn!!!
THEN, I call my daughter...."How long have you had your BLOG??"
WELL...now I HAVE to try this!

6 reactions to todays post:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. I love the design and colors on your home page....very nice! I will come see you often!

Pleasing Procrasinator said...

What are you talking about? The picture is only about 5 years old. Have I aged that much? And the hair is dark now (which I have been wanting to change but I cannot find a sylist like Kelly).

I am still going to pretend you don't know about my site so I don't feel I must censor myself.

I told Jules that it wouldn't be a good idea to tell certain stories about my family because 'what if they found me out'

Keeper Of All Things said...

Hey PP I'm not sure but I think there was an insult in there somewhere.......I told you ,you should go blond!!!! LOL
I'm glad you came aboard Cstressed!!!


ps....you got to get word verification off

Holy Crappers said...

Your blog page is lovely. How is it that you are a newbie and it looks so nice? I have bloggin for dummies and got nothing!

Welcome aboard!!

#1

Keeper Of All Things said...

I thought the same thing Sista.....it's because she's a LURKER!!!!
LOL
glad you decided to quit lurking and come out and play

Holy Crappers said...

Welcome!
Relax and enjoy a beer...or a case...keg even. we love the company!!!!

Peace
#2