I felt gooood this past weekend.....I found my shoes and handbag for the wedding! Yeeeha!Problem is....I still have a problem in the dress area! I now have another 2 dresses coming in the mail ( hopefully
tomorrow ) That will make a total of 15 dresses that I have purchased so far! Good news is I have already re-sold 2 of them on ebay! To make
matters worse I had originally planned to lose 15 lbs by this weekend! Wellll....that has'nt happened! But hey...at least I have the shoes and bag...ohhhh and the new perfume! LOVE it...Armani Diamonds!
The wedding is NEXT weekend!
....WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR????? OK now I'm depressing myself! I'm going to start taking my 'happy pills' again!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
The Up coming Wedding...
Posted by Unknown at Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 reactions to todays post:
Can I have some Happy Pills?!!!
Do you need me to come up there and Kick Some ass?!!...and I guess some people never grow up....go figure....come stay with me after the wedding
we'll blog
we'll drink
we'll blog some more
we'll drink alot more!!!
DEstressasize.....yea it's a word ...in Keeperville
population....me+you=good times
Good for you for taking the high road. And I hope she knows that the groom's mother has to wear beige and stand in the corner. The groom's step-mother on the other hand....I hope you have a ball;)
Hey! My metabolic rate is stuck too! In fact.. I think it's running in reverse. =^)
Nice blog.. very entertaining. As for what to wear, I dig the white dress.
Cheers!
I hope you feel beautiful on that day! (and every other one, for that matter!)
How did you get the doc to give you happy pills?? I've been trying for years!
Welcome to the SITStahood!!
Post a Comment