Well in March, I find out that Jam's mother has already bought her dress! It is not Green! It is white with pink flowers and lt brown and tan. And Shel being the sweet girl she is, says it's okay. But Shel's mom and I are still looking for 'the Green' dress that Shel oringinally wanted us to wear! After looking in all of the stores and all of the web sites I could find, The green dress was nowhere to be found! So, I'm thinking, okay, Shel said she really didn't care what color we wore (since her mom and I were having so much trouble finding 'the dress') So I start buying dress from ebay....different colors, (that I think will still co-ordinate with the wedding colors) Dress #1=okay but not looking too good on.

Dress #5 Hey! I really like this one!!!! Dress #6= I COULD NOT pass this one up.....I got it for a mere 15 cents....NO KIDDING!! AND it is an EVAN PICONE-Beautiful dress...but still not right for what I am expecting and wanting to wear
Well then I find out from Shel's mom, she is looking for a pale pink dress......okay.....I will try to match and co-ordinate with that ...Dress # 7=Pretty... but too big and a little too dressy.... my personal opinion!
Well...by now, I am really frustrated!!! We are getting down to the wire here....and still no dress Oh, I forgot about the one that I bought as a white dress and dyed it green! Dress#8= Looks good on but still not happy.... I'm still liking Dress #5 and hey, it's a Liz Claiborne! It's just not green and I would so like to go with Shel's original wishes.....she is the Bride and it is her wedding! IF she had said in the beginning she would'nt care what we chose....that would be a different story!
NOW here is where I get carried away with the bidding wars on ebay! Dresses #'s 9, 10, 11 and 12.....Let's just say that from all of the dresses I got from ebay, over half of them are re-listed for sale! What a waste!! See...how desperate I can be at times!!! And compulsive!!








5 reactions to todays post:
I love th first dress and the last dress
oh and really your like the master of disguis ...........only with nick names........NOT!!!
JK
LOL
love ya
I hope you find just the right dress!
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! I'm glad you came by. Come back anytime.
Enjoy your weekend!
~Susan
I like dress #5 and I'm also liking that lime green sleevess number.
#1
That is alot of dresses!
OMG I am so not a green girl....I didnt even know they made dresses in green, thats how much i look at them.
Speaking of dresses.....have not worn one in years. I need to start acting more like a lady....lolol
peace
#2
To holy crappers #1...thanks for agreeing with me about dress #5...it may not be green,but at this point, i'm about to give up...i do kind of like the lime green...have to see what it looks like when I get it
to holycrappers #2...yeah and you'd think I would have one from previous weddings...actually I do but they shrunk, sitting in the closet...must be that Indiana humidity!!
Post a Comment