After having sign on "issues" with Blogger and trying to connect with other Blogger's posts, I am back on...not sure for how long....
ANYWAY.....new apron....
After "almost ruining some tops etc while cooking, I decided to make a couple of aprons and start using them....
I'm Really not that messy of a cook....but while in the kitchen and at the sink, accidents do happen!
Hopefully I can catch up on all the reading now!


11 reactions to todays post:
I've been having problems all day leaving comments. Love your apron; what time is dessert and coffee??? ha
I love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you make me one ......please?
Just send it down with PP......
Thank You
I too, have been having issues with blogger. We need to kick it or something!
I am getting ready to start making some aprons, so we will have to see how they turn out. I want to incorporate some applique on them.
Did I hear Dessert and coffee? I am so there! What time, again?
Blogger is verklempt today. I am so loving that apron! Etsy?
I can't ever remember to put on my apron. That is - until after I have spilled something on my shirt!!
I need some new aprons. I don't have any! I think when I retired and moved I got rid of them...
Great apron! I'm still an apron virgin, but I think my Mom is in the process of making me one!
I don't use aprons, but I'm thinking I should start. I'm constantly ruining clothes (or running out to the store with batter or flour stuck on me!)
Hey there you are! Been missing you Chickie!
Love that apron!
Love, love love that apron. I have a very dear friend who is making me an apron now. I can't wait to get it. I've never used them before but heck I am ruining what few clothes I have. LOL.
I've been having issues with blogger as well. I think half the blogging pop is too.
You gals are starting to convince me that we all need to bring aprons back!!! I rarely ever saw my Grandma without one....at least when she was at home. Good memories:)
Post a Comment