Noe Noe Girl...You have totally outdone yourself this time!
I CANNOT THANK YOU Enough for the Birthday Gift of 6 days with Keifer!
We left this evening for our "undisclosed locations". I myself , do not even know our full itinerary.
Pleasing Procrastinator has instructed me to call her daily, just to let her know where we are.
Right after the plane landed, the car took us straight to our first destination! Hopefully the PAPARAZZI will not print any of the pics that they have managed to sneak in so far....although, I did get one of them to give me just this one...especially for YOU!

Must run....Keifer has plans. I will make every effort to try to keep you in the loop as much as I can during the next 6 days .
THANKS Noe Noe Girl.....FOR THE BEST GIFT EVER!!!!!!


10 reactions to todays post:
Have fun but be CAREFUL!! Jack runs with dangerous people!
Just make sure you use protection.
What a generous gift bestowed upon you:)
You two look so hot together!!! Have fun...I bet he is yummy.
hummmmmmmm sounds like tons of fun!
Great shot~ and thanks for keeping us posted! Have fun!
Sorry if I sound a tad bit jealous!
I agree, use protection.
Smith and Wesson makes a lovely ladies model called the Lady Smith.
Oh, how fun to be spontaneous and go off to destinations unknown! Have fun! :)
Make sure the phone is not tapped and that the door is locked before performing a strip search on him!
NOW I know why Kiefer has stopped calling me:(
Post a Comment