My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Oh Crap!

today....

  • Have to touch up my roots, this is a DREADED process once every 2 weeks!
  • Go to the post office/Bank and get a MO for a new/renewal Liquor permit, so I can work Brenda tonight! (I just discovered that my permit is expired...oops!)
  • Go see Dave and find out when he wants me to start working at the Greenhouse for this years Spring season!
  • Work on and maybe finish Jules apron! (Yes I will get it done so PP can bring it to you!...pick out your fabic in the right hand picture!!!)
  • Finish cleaning out utensil drawer...TODAY!
  • Stop by local beauty store and pick up nail polish, same color as my nails now!
  • Fix Rock's supper before I leave for work tonight.
  • Vaccum, Mop and Dust!
  • Make sure all trash is emptied...tomorrow is Trash pick up!
  • Refill Bird feeders outside.
  • Take care of Chickens.
  • Clean Finches cages and Parrots cage.
  • Put away clean dishes.
  • Do one load of laundry.
And get off this computer so I can accomplish all of the above!

10 reactions to todays post:

Treasia Stepp said...

You have a very full day ahead of you. Take a little time to catch your breath.

Treasia Stepp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keeper Of All Things said...

Yippie Yippie!!!
I get an apron...........
I get an apron............(dancing apuond the kitchen.........singing "I get an apron ')

It takes little to please me.

Oh and could you put a little extra LOVE in mine????


Thank you .........I love you.

Keeper Of All Things said...

Opps ......I got carried away.........
I want the brown fabric.
Thanks

Unknown said...

Well shoot, I want an apron. Do you sell them? I want one...tell me how much. I'll come color your hair.

Chickens? you have chickens?

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I'm exhausted!

Mental P Mama said...

That is a whole bunch of stuff! Good luck;)

Unknown said...

I wish I had your drive and energy!!! That's quite a list and all BEFORE you go to work....WOW!

I Am Woody said...

Geez, I'm tired just thinking about all that!

Anonymous said...

Could you clarify the part about "Working Brenda"? Sounds like an episode of the Sopranos!!

Can't wait to see the apron:) Don't forget to take a picture....then, Keeper can take one when she receives it!! YAY!