My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

Thursday, February 5, 2009

double eeeek

Rushing out the door this morning....I glanced down...then did a double take.....


SOMEONE is earning their keep........ Thank God it's NOT MY Shoe!!!!!

16 reactions to todays post:

I Am Woody said...

My kitty used to bring presents like that to me. Once the present wasn't quite dead and crawled into the toe of my garden shoes to die. Of course, it was in the toe and of course, I did not see it. So of course, I felt a nice little surprise when I slid into those shoes! It still gives me the shivers to think about it!

Unknown said...

I would have freaked out.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

I am so glad that Hank is outside and so far the only treasure he has brought to me was half a squirrel that mike took to the woods.... I would have flipped I just dont do mices!
Good kitty

Anonymous said...

I bet you'll be extra careful now to check before slipping on your shoes!

Pleasing Procrasinator said...

LOL...eewww, the Rock wears those all the time too. Thank goodness he had to work today and didn't put those on.

Cheryl Ann said...

I've had so many little "presents" over the years! Our little female cat, Daisy, is a fearless hunter and has brought us mice, RATS, birds (hummingbirds, too), and even baby bunnies! BUT...she does keep her "territory" free from critters! Never found one in a shoe, though! Gaw!

Mental P Mama said...

A present!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I would have totaly lost it! But what a good kitty! Earning her keep and all! My Cookie cat does not share well with others! Thank goodness for that!
Love u Babe!

Big Hair Envy said...

Impressive!

Those presents are always delivered to my porch....I've never gotten one in my shoe before:) You must be REALLY special!

mom x 2 said...

EWWWWW! I would have freaked out!

littletoesandcheerios said...

Came home from the store last night and one ran under the cabinet!!! I so thought of you! Wow, I can't believe it stayed there long enough for a photo shoot! What a little Diva!

j said...

UGH! That would not be pleasant.

I found a spider web in my shoe once which would be no big deal if I hadn't been recently bitten by a black widow spider. *shudder*

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Caution/Lisa said...

I will never take my shoes off when I visit you.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Hey there! I was missing you! Not sure why the new post wont let me leave a message so here I am. We have been busy too!
Love you!

Pam said...

I am laughing out loud! When I was 16 I opened my sock drawer and there were 9 baby mice. My mother about flipped (she was very clean and neat). Some little mousey mama just sneaked in. We put them out in a field - far from the house! Cute little things...but NO Vacancies for the meeces!