S C R E A M I N G...
can you hear me?
It SNOWED AGAIN TODAY!
Nothing more to say!!!
Your tiki torch looks like mine....sad and unappreciated!!Sorry about the snow. I don't like to hear the S-Word at my house. EVER.
Sorry about the snow chickie, I wont tell you we have 70 degrees here today. Come on over!
YES!! I want some too.
my hubby came home today and said that they are predicting SNOW here in Georgia monday! WTF it was 70 some odd degrees here today
Sorry to hear that you got snow....I will come upwith coolers and take it all from you!!!I want snow so badly I can hardle stand it.Spring hopes eternal.
We are maybe getting snow tomorrow and it is 70 degree today. Go figure??? The weather men know what they are doing. Right?
I love snow! But only for two days.....
Um, it's pretty....
Post a Comment
8 reactions to todays post:
Your tiki torch looks like mine....sad and unappreciated!!
Sorry about the snow. I don't like to hear the S-Word at my house. EVER.
Sorry about the snow chickie, I wont tell you we have 70 degrees here today. Come on over!
YES!! I want some too.
my hubby came home today and said that they are predicting SNOW here in Georgia monday! WTF it was 70 some odd degrees here today
Sorry to hear that you got snow....I will come upwith coolers and take it all from you!!!
I want snow so badly I can hardle stand it.
Spring hopes eternal.
We are maybe getting snow tomorrow and it is 70 degree today. Go figure??? The weather men know what they are doing. Right?
I love snow! But only for two days.....
Um, it's pretty....
Post a Comment