My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

Wednesday, February 18, 2009




Anything to do with Crafts, will keep Peepers busy for hours! Which considering how I feel is a Godsend! But she also CUT HER HAIR! Thankfully you cannot see or tell where she cut it....I was combing her hair....and out came this big GLOB of hair all at one time.....I FROZE! Every possible scenario was running through my mind....then it hit me! Yep, she had her scissors today! And being the lil'sweetie that she is ....she confessed! WHEW!
THEN PP and Cookie had quite a time with her car....while picking up Peepers!....but I"ll let her explain that.... I'll only say that she now has my car for a couple of day....I'm for sure NOT GOING ANYWHERE, my one eye is still weeping with the cold in it!

8 reactions to todays post:

Unknown said...

Awww, I just love Peepers! I am the same way with scissors. They don't let me run with them anymore though.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

What a cutie pie!
Cant take your eyes off them for a second!
Thank goodness hair grows back!

Keeper Of All Things said...

Could you have Peepers craft me a little Mojo..........cause I got none

Unknown said...

She is adorable...and that hair! Natural curls can hide a bad haircut

Mary Ellen said...

Your little crafter is a cutie! I've had many a self-administered disastrous haircuts, but my hair isn't naturally curly, so you could really tell!

I Am Woody said...

At least she didn't cut bangs!!

Pleasing Procrasinator said...

Yes, we were at the mall and I looked down and I COULD tell where she cut it!

j said...

She looks so earnest. I love the pictures!