My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dreams.....



Okay....Any ideas on WHY I would dream about someone giving me 6 pair of Knee Hi Stockings....especially since I haven't even worn them for about 4-5 years...and that's all I can remember!

11 reactions to todays post:

Treasia Stepp said...

Maybe it's your subconscious telling you are getting older!! Just kidding. I got nothing here.

Anonymous said...

No idea at all, aren't dreams great?! lol
Thanks for stopping by my blog, commenting, and following, looking forward to your return :)

Unknown said...

I have weird dreams like that all the time...

Keeper Of All Things said...

You really gotta lay off the hard stuff before bed!!!LOL

Predo said...

My question is, who gave them too you? I have no clue what the significance is with the knee-highs, but maybe the giver is the key? I don't know, but I have never had that dream!!! Good luck with that!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

OK I am not sure here~this is scary! OMG are they my mama's legs!!!

Unknown said...

I never wore knee highs but your minds play silly games with us when we sleep.
Maybe it's time to shave?

Unknown said...

that's OUR minds....
see? mine is gone!

Snooty Primadona said...

Someone needs a severe thrashing for an act such as that!

j said...

Six denotes being a peace maker and knee highs help prevent blisters. I think you are worried about some friction in your life and looking for preventative measures.

OK, I know this comment is full of hooey but I TRIED to sound like I knoew what I was talking about :)

Caution/Lisa said...

Were they sheer toe?