My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

Monday, January 19, 2009

24

WITHOUT FAIL....Under all Conditions and Circumstances....We DO NOT MISS this program....(okay we had to miss one whole season...but went out and bought the DVD as SOON as it was available)So excited when we found out they brought Tony back from the dead! :)
IF you have never seen this show....I guarantee that if you watch one episode...you will be Hooked....and want to watch the seasons that you missed.
I am a TOTAL FAN!

8 reactions to todays post:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I did it again! I licked my computer screen!

Big Hair Envy said...

Must. Have. That. T-shirt.

Would you have EVER imagined they would bring Tony back??? The eye candy just keeps coming....

Pleasing Procrasinator said...

I don't need another obligation.
I'll just wait until you have all seasons and borrow them after I graduate.

Mary Ellen said...

I'm afraid to start another series. I'm trying to get through Lost right now. So much TV, so little time!

Mental P Mama said...

Wait. What?

mom x 2 said...

Never. Miss. This! Thank Goodness for my DVR. I can go back and watch Jack, over, and over and over.....

Deb said...

My hubby and I love this show. We started watching season 5. We own season 1 & 2, but haven't seen it all yet. I love, love, love it, too.

j said...

He is... words fail me. He was awesome waaaaay back in my high haired 80s days in Lost Boys and he is STILL so awesome.