My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Alphabet MEME......


WOOHOO!

Noe Noe Girl


was kind and included me in her Alphabet MEME..

I was given the letter P


1.)PUPPY....
just found out that NNG has Wolf Dogs....I have wanted one of these for a very long time! Checking the internet and reading all about them for a couple of months now!


2.) PLEASING PROSCRASTINATOR...

MY Baby and Youngest of the 3.....


(Gotta luv this picture (Giggles) -taken about 20 years ago)!


3.) PROUD G-Ma.....


3 Beautiful....Loving Grandchildren







4.) PHOTOS

Love to take PICTURES....of ANYTHING.....I'm not good at it and I do not have a great camera, but that doesn't stop me....(Rock had to get me one of those USB storage devices thingys, because I had too many pictures on my computer)

like today...I took a picture of my Giraffe out in the snow :)


5.) PYRAMIDS

Since I can remember, I have always had a fasincation for the Pyramids of Eygpt...hope to someday see them in person.


6.) PAINT

Give me an array of paint chips or a can of spray paint and I will find "something" to paint! (Even if I painted it 3 months ago.)

7.) POLKA DOTS
Partial to Polka Dots


8.) PETS



Sometimes it's a toss up...on who comes first my kids or my pets :) and this does not include the parrot, the finches or the 4 fish tanks
(but the Grankids usually win!)



9.) Pastries, Pies and Pizza's

OKAY...Had to include these all in one number!

MY BIGGEST WEAKNESS!
(My mouth is watering now)

10.)PEACE

YEP...I'm a product of the 60's!

Daily Pray for PEACE for EVERYTHING!

That was #10......but

got to mention I LOVE the smell of FRESH PEACHES

(especially in white wine)

and

I am about to try my hand at POLYMER Clay

and

I LOVE PLANTS and our POOL and
PRINCESS PERFUME (by Vera Wang-LUV that stuff) and....okay I'll stop now.

THAT was FUN!

Thanks Noe Noe Girl!

IF you would like to participate... Leave a comment on this post and I will assign you a letter. Write about ten things you love that begin with assigned letter. Post the list on your blog. When people comment on your list, you assign a letter, and the game continues.

5 reactions to todays post:

Mental P Mama said...

That was fun! Peace;)

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I loved it! All of it! Awesome!
Thanks!

You have been prized with the “Honest Scrap" award!

Love U!

Keeper Of All Things said...

OH NO YOU DID NOT put that picture of PP!!!!!!!!!!!!
That F_ING haliarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I remember when that was taken

Big Hair Envy said...

What a fun post!! Loved all of your p's:)

The pies, pastries and pizza REALLY looked good....

Unknown said...

You did such a great job and I liked how you couldn't stop at the end...

I have been meaning to stop bu sooner than this, but my scheduled at work is kiiling me right now with 10 hour days so my funny time gets a little crazy, but that you so much for all your lovely comments and I look forward to spending lots of time in the future visiting!!!

From your Meme...we have a lot in common!

Marlene