My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

My Metabolic Rate Is Stuck

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

FISH Tales.....

FOUND the yellow tail Damsel....(the Domino Damsel did NOT eat her) BUT....since she was constantly being attacked by the Domino, she had started living (hiding) up by the filter...
SHE WAS SUCKED UP BY THE FILTER AND DIED! But no matter how you look at it...the Domino is still the murderer!
He is becoming quite vicious even when I walk up to the tank.
He doesn't realize his next tank could be one with white walls and that I can FLUSH!

Back to the Fish store to buy MORE fish! Talk to the owner and he said that since it is only a 10 gallon tank, the Domino was making it all his own domain! And we could exchange him.

Next day we stop by Fish store ...again...(without the Domino)...just looking around and
.... Rock bought me a 55 Gallon tank set up...including the live sand and the live rock


Now it is just waiting for the new inhabitants.... Although I did put the Domino in there yesterday...got up this AM...and he didn't look too good (almost lifeless). So I threw him back in the 10 gallon tank and he is doing great! I think the heater was up to high in the big tank....I will put him back in later.....just using him as a "Guina Pig" now. Maybe all of this will reform him?!

3 reactions to todays post:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

It's Awesome! Can't wait to see the new residents!

Mental P Mama said...

Domino is starting to get on my nerves. That sounds like a full time job....wonder how many calories you burn chasing after them....?

Jen Sue Wild said...

silly fish!!